Thursday, August 15, 2013

Regina Askia denies calling Femi-Fani Kayode a drug dealer and bastard!

Nollywood actress and ex-beauty Queen, Regina Askia has denied calling Femi Fani-Kayode a drug dealer and bastard. She updated this on her facebook profile a while ago. 


She wrote above the link where she allegedly called the former minister a bastard 
''I did not write this article. A useless lazy ass blogger in desperate need of some kind of attention set this up....this is very much below me. talking about access and nonsense''

She then went on to post a communication between her and the former Minister.



Regina Askia Williams 2:19am

Regina Askia Williams

Sir
Top of the day. There is an article being circulated by Naija gist as being written by me. I bring to your notice now that I did not write that article. I do have my take on this whole Igbo hating brouhaha but you already know how we stand so you have an idea. Issue has been reported to Facebook offending party warned and blocked.

.

...

3:34am

Femi Fani-Kayode

Thanks for letting me know dear. I knew it couldnt be you. I would suggest that you write on your fb wall that it wasnt you though and reach Naijagist too. The matter was brought to my attention early this morning. I have just issued a statement apologising to the three ladies anyway.

.

...

4:01am

Regina Askia Williams

Big of you, cheers

No comments:

Post a Comment